Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sometimes I feel bad for sending my d's to public school. I miss 6 hours of their lives five days a week, 9 months out of the year. So far, public school has not been a negative experience for my children. They are educated and have lots of friends. Along with education, they have the greatest little stories to share with me. Every day that I drop them off, I tell them to do something to make me proud. And when I pick them up, I ask them what they did. Sometimes it's something as simple as choosing white milk over chocolate milk, but there always super excited about telling me what they did. Every day, I miss them...but am sooo excited to see them when they come home. And days like today, It is definitely a justified decision.

This is big d's best friend "C"


This is middle d's best friend "D"...sticking to his own letter :)


And this is "B". I decided today that middle d will marry her when they grow up. She is cute, sweet, pretty, adorable, precious,...you name it, she is it.


Today I am all for public primary and elementary school. But, when my d's reach middle and high school, my decision may change. Right now, I'm just enjoying them, enjoying themselves while learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment