Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh, the preparations!

Tonight we started the preparations for our valentines celebration at church on Sunday. Amy, my wonderful sister in Christ, and I came up with the "brilliant" idea of making valentine boxes or bags for all of our youth groupers so that the other members of the church could participate in a valentine exchange.



This box making project was scheduled for last Monday...stupid snow and ice!


Anyway, we did it tonight. In the beginning, It was more than hectic. But it turned out great. My "sisters" Amy, Cindy, Miranda, and Barbara were lots and lots of help.


Even though this lil' adventure was a bit chaotic, I'm glad we did it. I'm so very thankful for "sisters" like them. They can make anything fun...or at least amusing.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had people like that to get together with! It's like pulling teeth around here!

    ReplyDelete