Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Dominick stuff

Dom: "Mommy, when does numbers end?"
Me: "They don't"
Dom: "what comes after a million?"
Me: "a million and one of course"
Dom: "Ooohhh! I thought it just ended."

...

about a minute later...

Dom: "Why do people die?"
Me: "So they can go to heaven."
Dom: "That's the only way you get there?"
Me: "Yup"
Dom: "When I die and go to heaven, I'm gonna be a fighter!"
Me: "What do you mean Dominick?"
Dom: "You know, in the lords army, like the song."
Me: "ooohhkay"
Dom: "Mommy, what if I die in heaven fighting in the lords army?"
Me: "You're not gonna die in heaven Dominick, you'll live forever."
Dom: "Cool! I'm just gonna fight and be fighting for the lord forever."


*Sigh* That little boy. What am I gonna do with him...

1 comment:

  1. I've read some pages of your Blog..It's like a good book that I can't put down..You are so Creative..Very Imaginative and sweet Mommy.. I really think you need to write books, or childrens books..you have a way of keeping it interesting.... I enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete