Friday, April 8, 2011

Pensacola Beach


 This post doesn't really need words......






...the smiles on their sweet little faces say enough!!!
 
Pensacola beach was the last stop on our mapped out vacation.  Leaving Disney world was depressing for all of us!  Steven, being the wonderful husband and Daddy he is, planned for us to stop and spend the night and the following day in Pensacola!  I just love him!  He is the most thoughtful person I know!  What would've been a depressing hot, long, and sad drive for us was happily interrupted with sheer squeals and laughter!  This was the first time any of the D's have been old enough to enjoy the beach.




first taste of salt water...lol!  Ooh, and the water looks like Jello!
Okay, like I said, this post doesn't really need words.  So, I'm out!

Happy Friday, Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Pensacola Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete