Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home.

Today. I am sick. Home sick. I have been all week. Easter is my favorite holiday. It always has been since I was a little child. Every year on Easter my family would all get together at my Grandmas or my Aunts house and celebrate. I grew up with 16 cousins. Every year, rain or shine, we would get together and celebrate family.

This year, I am 700 miles from my family. This year, I am 13 hours from my family. And for the first time since we moved here, my heart is broken. It is home sick. I am home sick. Tears are welling up in my eyes as I sit here and write this post. I miss them. I just miss them.

Most every other day, I am thankful for the opportunity to live here. I am thankful for the church family and the support we have while we are living here. I don't even think about it most of the time. But this week, It's all I've been able to think about.Home. I want to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment