Saturday, April 17, 2010

confessions

There are quite a few reasons I started a blog. One, my friend made it look like so much fun. Two, I thought it would be sort of therapeutic for the Grandparents...and my self. Three, I needed more room to explain some of the pictures I take.

But the biggest reason I started a blog was because I simply ran out of room in their baby books. Those things are crammed slap full of firsts, silly little accomplishments, hospital garb, shot records, hand prints...and such. I started this blog because I didn't want to forget. I wanted to remember little mile stones that my d's have reached and surpassed. I wanted to remember my insane conversations with middle d. I wanted to remember little d's short and simple sentences...I didn't want to forget.

I haven't blogged much in the past couple of weeks honestly because I was afraid that my life wouldn't be interesting enough for people to want to read. Shady, I know, but that's the truth. I would log in to my blogger account, read other posts, comment on them and log out.

I forgot my inspiration for blogging. I forgot the reason I started my blog. This blog isn't here to entertain others. This blog is for ME! Don't get me wrong, I love sharing my d's with the world! But that is not why I did this. I think it's amazing that others read this. Comments tickle me pink. But, back to reality...from now on, my posts may not be interesting or funny. Most of them will probably be like they have been lately. Short. And. Simple. But after all, this is so I wont forget. That's what it's all about. Right?

Yes. I know. Ramble, ramble, ramble...and in my own defense, just in case I need a defense. It is 1:30 in the morning. I have a migraine. I have taken lots of zomig, benadryl, and even a 'scrip pain pill. Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm having a medication induced...what is that word I'm searching for???...Oh, I don't know...

On that note *laughing at myself* here is my favorite picture from Easter Sunday!



And this one comes in second. Only because of middle d's expression. His thoughts are written all over his face. "Why are we still taking pictures of this crying thing?" "Why aren't we eating lunch?" "Why should I smile? I'm not happy?" "Why can't I just take a picture by myself?" "When can we leave?"...It's there! Every. Single. Bit of it!


And last but certianly not least. My first born baby girl. She makes my heart all warm inside. Her love for me is truly unconditional. She tries her very best to make me happy, and she does an awsome job. She's the best big sister a little sister could ask for. And she has the most...patient soul. She leaves my mind almost completely blank when I try to describe her. The only word that comes to mind is Love. Because that's what she does. That's what she's full of.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda Boatwright BargoJune 10, 2010 at 11:01 PM

    I understand that this Blog is for you, so you don't forget all the little things.. I've read everyone of your blogs, I usually read it before I go to bed or when I have some peace time.... I have litteraly Laughed out loud at the Converstations you and middle "D" have, or Little "d" looking for her Pee-Pee.. I've also cried when your talking about your bond with your kids... You have such amazing writing!! It's like reading a book, but I think I've told you that before.. DOn't know why I feel the need to say it again.lol Those babies are so lucky to have a Mommy like you!! Reading your Blog makes my Heart Smile!! :) God Bless, Amanda

    ReplyDelete