Friday, April 9, 2010

2 Samuel 10:4

Tonight we had our Friday night bible study for our youth at Northside. We have been studying David for a while now. Tonight we got to a rather humerus part in the book of second Samuel. So humerus in fact that Steven decided that perhaps the youth should resemble the servants of David.

So Ha'nun took the servants of David and shaved off half of their beards and cut their garments in half to their buttocks and sent them away...


Well, not fully resemble them, but partially :)


I love it when he does stuff like this. I would find it really hard to forget.
Oh, and by the way. I captured unblurry motion on manual setting today! Go me! Oh and also look over her potty training attire. I promise she matched four outfits ago!


Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment