Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mission not so accomplished :(

I arose bright and shiny this morning with a mission. My mission was to drive the almost two hours to the nearest Target and stock up on Buzz light year gear for the double d's birthday party this month. Only to arrive at my most favorite store in the whole wide world to find no buzz light year party stuff anywhere :( :( :(
I was so proud of myself. I looked this up on line to make sure I would find everything I needed yesterday...or the day before, I don't know. Anyway, I had a big, long, very detailed, color coordinated list of items. This was the most disappointing day EVER!!! Not really, but it was disappointing. We also searched at Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, and Toys-r-Us...but no luck :( Isn't that sad?!? I'm soooo disappointed :( I got home and went back to Target.com, and apparently they only carry the "over priced" buzz light year party packages online.
I considered "retheming" (is that a word???) their party, but I'm not gonna! I found a party store in Hot Springs that is about a hour and a half from us that just happens to be having a 50% off sale on Buzz light year party gear! Wanna guess where I'm headed tomorrow? I'm gonna call b/f heading out, just to make sure. I am not up for anymore disappointment.

On a lighter note, look where I found little d and her Daddy. Aren't they the sweetest? She said "I'm reading daddy night-night". This picture was taken with my easy share so look over the bad lighting and overall poor quality it.

No comments:

Post a Comment