Thursday, March 18, 2010

busy, busy, beeeezzzz!!! I mean deeezzzzzz!!!!!

My day started at 7:00 a.m.!!! For those of you who don't know, that's EARLY!!! Anyway, today was picture day at school (YAYAYAYAY <- that's exaggerated yay!) After bathing, drying, dressing, combing, and shipping the older d's off to school, I came home and rounded up everyone else in the house including myself and went to the church building. At the church building, Rachel and I baked three cakes and twenty-four cup cakes. We also made and colored five batches of icing (that makes me happy :P )!!! While I made icing and cakes, Rachel decorated our army guy cupcakes and they look fabulous!!!

Did I mention that the in laws rolled in around 10:30 a.m.??? Yup. They took us out to lunch at this neat little place with the happiest servers in the world!


Ooh, we also had a our fourth soccer game today! Not to boast or brag or say anything that would make me sound really proud or like I might be rubbing it in a little too much, but WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!! You should've seen them. They were out there kicking butt...I mean balls!..er...anyway, it was awsome! Maybe the grandparents should drive 13 hours to come and watch every game. Maybe theyre our good luck charms...or maybe I just have the world's greatest soccer players ever!!! Hey! It's my blog and I'm allowed to be a bragging SOccER MoM!!! Did I mention middle D scored his first goal today? Well, he did! Did I also mention that Big D was the best defender ever today? Well, she was!!!...okay, I'm done. I think!



I left out a lot of hairy details, but man am I tired! More to come and maybe a little less rambeling next time! Maybe!
Can I add just one more pic???

Thanx Rachel!

1 comment: