Sunday, January 31, 2010

Diamonds random Jesus song

This is Diamonds song about Jesus. She sings it to the tune of Jesus loves me, The B-I-B-L-E, and twinkle twinkle little star. It goes something like this.

Jeshush!!! I love Meeeeee! I love Youuuuuuu! E-L-E!!! Daddy Mommy love you and me. I loveeeeee bible and star! world so high!!! B-I-B-I so high! Oh, I love bible and Jeshush! and the light, its mine!!!

Thats all I can remember. It has a lot more words. They vary from day to day. Isnt it just the sweetest thing?!?! This is her first song, its a song for Jesus...and her mommy and daddy. I just wonder how Jesus feels when he hears those sweet little words coming from that sweet lil tot?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, melt my heart!!! What a sweet darling child!!! I had to read that out loud to Carl because it was so stinkin cute. Forrealz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's so sweet! The heart of a child is so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete