Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's really not my thing, but I try

It rained ice thursday night...not my thing.


School was cancelled friday day...unexpected day iced in with my 3d's. The good news is that Daddy didn't go to work :D We shared an extra day together. Yatzee is taken very seriously around here. Little D is very good at this...kind of.


It snowed Friday night...not my thing.


I got our D's ready and we took them out to play...I detest snow (its not my thing).But my girly d's certianly are my thing. Just look at those sweet lil' faces. I could just eat 'em up! By the way, santa hats are most useful when you seem to have uh? er?!...misplaced your bogin.


I don't want this to end. I want my 3d's to always look up to and follow him. He is such an amazing and wonderful Daddy.


The battery in my camera died after 5 or so pictures...really not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment