Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blogging nightmare

I have viewed and read many, many blogs in the past couple of weeks. I've really enjoyed some and really...not enjoyed others. I thought blogging would be something easy to get started. Boy was I ever wrong!!! I have been on my computer for an hour now just trying to figure it all out! I've decided to give up and try again later today, but not without posting my very first blog! Sad, I didn't ever think that I would first blog about blogging, but hey, we've all got to start somewhere right?

Today, by the way has been superb! All three of my D's are napping :) That is something that rarely happens in this house. Trying to talk a seven, five, and almost two year old into napping is about as easy as trying to talk them all into eating boiled cabbage. YUCK! Needless to say, right now I'm a happy mommy! Quiet time is always much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment