Monday, November 14, 2011

Moving on


 Soccer season ended last weekend.  I'm kind of sad, but it was starting to get waay to cold to be sitting on the sidelines at nine in the morning!  Although, I'm sure I would totally be up for some more sitting on the sidelines, if it were offered!.


 Big D and Middle D's team was undefeated {with the exception of the one game they lost...but only by one point}.  Little d's team doesn't really keep score yet so, they were "undefeated", too!
Soccer is definitely  my favorite sport to watch {so far}.  It excites the kiddo's and helps them deal and cope with their competitive urges.  It has taught Big D and Middle D to work together and it has also helped them respect one another.  Good stuff, I tell you.  Big D moves up to a brand new field next season, leaving her brother behind.  I'm sad about that...so is she.


Little d feels and acts more like a big girl, and she has also started warming up to princesses and pink stuff.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with her friend R who was recently in a pageant, that little d got to watch.  Having a real life princess that plays soccer as her friend is kind of a big deal!


Soccer with three kids is pretty exhausting, but has so many more perks to it.  I absolutely love being a Soccer Mom!

Oh, and Big D will be trying out basketball for the first time in the next couple of weeks.  She is a bit nervous.  I am a bit EXCITED! =D

Happy Monday, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment