Monday, September 26, 2011

Ugly

Dear Lady in Wal-Mart that little d pointed to and said "Look at her, Mommy!  She's Uuuuugly!", I'm so very sorry!  You see, we were just talking about how "having ugly ways makes you ugly".  Little d was talking about the "mirwor mirwor on da wall" guy from Snow White and how ugly he was when you walked around the corner with your extremely thick black eyeliner.  I really wish I would've stuck around and explained why she would think to do and say such an eye popping thing.  But honestly, I don't think I have ever been more embarrassed in my life.  That's why I apologized as quickly as possible and high tailed it out of that store as fast as I could without looking like I stole something.  I hope you understand how truly sorry I am...and you're NOT ugly!...you just wear your make-up a little different than little d is used to.  So I'll tell you one more time X's a million.  I'm sorry.  We're sorry.


1 comment:

  1. Out of the mouth of babes!
    :D that made me smile!!!

    big hugs

    Maria
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete