Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

Last night, I took the d's to see a high school soccer game.  They haven't ever been so I thought it would be a nice surprise.  As soon as I pulled up, Middle d started thanking me.  He said he had always wanted to see "big kids" play in real life.  Big D was really excited because one of their defenders was number seven, and that has been her number and position since she started playing soccer.


We couldn't stay and watch both games because little d was accidentally shoved off the bleachers and it was getting really cold.




*****************************************************

Moving on to an unrelated soccer subject.  It's March yall'  HOLLLLA!!!



****************************************************
Big lost another tooth last night!  My kids must be driving the tooth fairy crazy!


*************************************************************

Two weeks until we leave for the most magical place on earth!!!  I think I'm more excited than the kiddos!

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment