Saturday, February 12, 2011

A day in my life as a 3D Mommy

Today I...


Took a shower and got myself ready...

put away at least seven loads of laundry...

bathed three children...

blow dried three sets of hair...

clipped thirty finger nails...

clipped thirty toe nails...

administered medication to a snotty D...

applied two band aids to boo boos...

baked 48  red velvet cupcakes...

made Paula dean's cream cheese frosting...

pressed play on the DVD player at least four times...

bought a gift for my secret sister...

remembered to eat...at 6:30 p.m....

tried my best to get to know a member at our church...

matched over 70 pairs of socks...

picked out a Sunday wardrobe for four...

made lots of place cards...

gave tons of hugs...

went to wal-mart three times...

fought off a migraine (prolly cuz I forgot to eat)...

broke my Atkins diet by eating two cookies and a marshmallow...

made three cups of hot chocolate...

remembered to charge Janis' battery...

changed little d's clothes at least three times...

and I'm sure there's lots more...I just can't think of them right now cuz of the migraine...

I'm gonna go take medicine...

What did you do today?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment