Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cheer

I took Big D to her second cheer practice yesterday.  She seemed much more comfortable with the whole thing, and that made me more comfortable it...and yes that matters : )

She has memorized about 10 cheers and one dance so far.  Which is pretty good for a first timer if you ask me.

One of the dances they are doing is to a song by Justin Bieber featuring Ludacris.  I'm sure that you all are familiar with it,  BABY.  They dance through all of it except for Luda's rap solo.  When he starts "rapping"  there really not sure what to do. 

Well, I can't say "they" because Big D certainly knew what to do.  Rap along with him of course!

She pulled her swagger out and just let her shyness fly out the window.  I died laughing along with everyone else because...well...picture an eight year old little white girl impersonating Ludacris.  She knew all of the words too!    When she was finished with her "solo" she just fell to the ground laughing (maybe with embarrassment...i don't know).  My confidence in "cheerleader Big D" is much better.  I was so afraid that she would be that shy thing that absolutely hated it!  But....well...all it took was a lesson from Ludacris....and like I said, she threw shy out the window : )

"When I was 13, I had my first love..."
Happy Tuesday Everyone : )

No comments:

Post a Comment