Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One Week Ago...

Monday:  Grocery shopping, Laundry, Classes for Steven, and soccer practice

Tuesday:  Library for ld, classes for Steven,
...
and a birthday party...

Wednesday:  Church related stuff and Worship

Thursday:  Classes for Steven, play practice for Steven, and some good ole' fashioned home work for Big D


Friday: {Steven's day off} Away game {two hours away} and devo for the youth
I love me some screamin' Mamas...Ooh and the cow bell one's are fabulous, too!  =D
Saturday:  9:00 a.m. soccer game for Big D and Middle D, 11:00 a.m. soccer game for little d, followed by 1:00 p.m.play practice for Steven, lets all be ready to walk out the door by 3:00 to drop kids off with the sitters and gas the church van up for "grown up" date night {which was freakin' amazing!  Who knew grown ups could be so much fun?!}




Sunday:  Worship by 9:00 a.m. , fellowship meal after church, Puppet practice for Steven after the fellowship meal until 4:00 p.m., Study time for mid-terms for Steven until 5:30 p.m., Another birthday party after p.m. worship...the list goes on....and on...and on...



Phew!  So glad I got that off my chest...and list of things to do!

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!!!

PS:  Middle D asked me if I "felt like being a Mother, because he needed me to look at his foot" last night!

...Yes, he's still alive...kind of! BWHAHAHAHA!

1 comment: