Thursday, July 1, 2010

Week One

My oh my! The saying sure does live up to it's name

Time flies when you're having fun!

The D's and I are thoroughly enjoying ourselves in our home state. It's hard to believe that we have been here a full seven days. We arrived in Georgia last Thursday morning...3 a.m. to be exact! Thursday morning, I met my new nephew Rylee, for the first time. Rylee was born prematurely last December. I came and stayed for two weeks to help out with big brother and big sister while Jen stayed at the hospital with him but didn't have the pleasure of meeting him until Thursday. What a wonderful way to start out our visit "home"!

Friday, we headed up to the reservation in Cherokee to visit my mom.


Saturday, we fed bears, watched Indians dance, and danced with the Indians.




I got to watch my baby girl sing one of my most favorite songs, Mercedes Benz. I don't have any pictures of this cuz I was too busy crying and soaking it all up. My girl was a rock star! She got up there and sang like she was in the shower and no one else could hear her!



Mom took the kids to Santas land on Sunday. The older d's were a little bit too big for the rides they had, but not little d! She had such a good time and all of the rides were perfect for her...kind of like the story of the three bears...


Well, that's all for now. Were having fun...and missing Daddy! Happy Thursday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment