Saturday, July 24, 2010

a quick update

The D's and I have been home for a few days now and we are finally unpacked. Things are slowly getting back to normal. Hopefully my blogging hiatus has finally came to an end!

Being away from home for nearly a month really made me appreciate my life alot more. Being a single parent to three small children is a task that I don't ever want to take on! I need Steven. He completes me. He completes us.

Moving on.

We had a really good time while we were in Georgia and North Carolina. I think we got to spend a good amount of time with all of our family. The part of our hearts that longed so badly for moms, grandparents, sisters, brothers, nephews, nieces, and cousins was filled. Near the end, we longed to come home. And that's what we needed. We needed to "want" to be here. We needed to "need" to be here. And we do.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see that you want and need to be here now. I don't think you will ever truly understand what a blessing you are to the church and especially to my family. I know Steven gets most of the credit at church but those of us behind the scenes know that a lot of the time it all comes together because of your hard work. I won't even go into the effect you have on my family other than to say, we missed you terribly and we are so happy to have you home.

    Randy

    ReplyDelete