Tuesday, October 5, 2010

homecoming parade, little stuff, and homecoming

Let me just start this lil' entry off by telling you readers, that I am the most semi responsible person ever!...kind of.

A couple of Saturdays ago, We went to Searcy Arkansas for the Harding lectures.  We left late in the evening because we didn't want Big D to miss her 5:00 football game.  The very next day, I drove all the way home so that Big D wouldn't miss her homecoming parade on Monday.  I didn't put that much thought into her missing school.  See, semi responsible!  Anyway, we get all of the way home before I realize that I left her uniform in the hotel room!  How does one march in the parade without a uniform?!  Yep, like I said, semi resopnsible : )

If you were wondering, this is how:

Buy the smallest bear cat shirt in the womens department (they didn't have any children sizes?!).  Black jeans Blue jeans (she doesn't own black), closest matching ribbon possible, cheer shoes, and viola!  Semi team spirit cheerleader...kind of.


Here she is with one of her besties : )  I think little girl friends are the best!



Why no more pictures of the parade?!....my camera died : (

After the parade, I drove to Searcy, picked Steven up, went to soccer practice, fed lambs, went to cheer practice, more soccer practice, and finally Homecoming : )

That game was the most exciting and fun thing we have done in a loooooong time!  We all had a blast!  Even little d enjoyed it!  She thought it was the coolest thing ever that this game had "Cinderella princesses" at it :)  I so agreed with her.  They really did look like they stepped right out from prince charmings royal ball...



Middle d sat right behind us with a dear to us family that cheered just as much if not more as we did.



Long story short:  We cheered and yelled alot, waited for the announcer guy to say "that will be enough for a bear cat"...so we could finish his sentence with a as loud as you can FIRST DOWN!!!!  Foot ball is weird and I don't get most of it but it sure is fun!

And this lil dreamer?  Well, I see it in her eyes.  It's gonna happen.  She's gonna be there.  Right there.  She knows it : )



So,  I think that pretty much catches us up.  phew!  I'm exhausted!  Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment